Are you an IT
Contractor in the UK operating through your own Limited Company
OR Are you an IT Professional considering IT Contracting?
We can help. HSMP Services Limited has teamed up with a practising
Accountant to promote Hisab Limited – the company which will help you
in managing your own company through our professional services.
If you want to concentrate on generating and successfully completing
contract assignments but wish to leave all the back office accounting
and secretarial work to professionals, Hisab Limited
is for you.
Hisab Limited will provide following services and advantages
- Incorporate your company or guide you on how to incorporate your company or get registered as self-employed professional, after carefully discussing your cercumstances and requirements with you
- Help you to open the business bank account
- Register your company for PAYE, run your payroll, issue P60,
P35 and P11d.
- Register your company for VAT and file the returns every quarter
- Book keeping, prepare annual accounts and file annual Corporation
- Prepare your personal self assessment Income Tax Return
- Company Secretarial activities and filing of annual company
Hisab Limited will ensure all the management accounts, tax
and company structures are correct. You would need to set up and
manage a business bank account for the company, keeping them updated
with the bank statements and also business expenses. Contractors
in UK will send you instructions for the payment of all the tax
liabilities as and when necessary and also payment of salary and
dividends to you.
Advantages to you:
- You have complete freedom in selection of contracts and assignments
- Contractors in UK will take care of all administrative and
secretarial work for you for a small fee.
Fees charged by Hisab Limited:
- A one time registration fee of £50 plus VAT.
- Company admin fee of just £77/month plus VAT
Note: If your company is VAT registered you can claim back all
the VAT against the business expenses
If you are interested, please click
here to complete our online contact form and one of our advisers
will contact you immediately to discuss the matter with you.
If you are not able to undertake contracting assignment now due
to your visa status in the UK, please
check if you are eligible for HSMP and we can help you.