UK Work Permits and UK Work Visas Permit Working in the UK
UK Work Permits - Live & Work in the UK if a UK Employer sponsors your Work Permit. UK has Work Permits for High Skilled as well as Low Skilled manpower. If an Employer in UK can not find suitable person locally he can apply for Work Permit.

   Highly Skilled Migrant Programme
Home | About Us | Services | Why Join | Partners | Forums | Directory | FAQ | Login | Contact Us
 ~ Home
 ~ HSMP Initial Application
 ~ HSMP Points Calculator
 ~ HSMP Extension
 ~ Extension Calculator
 ~ HSMP Programme Site
 ~ Download HSMP Forms
 ~ HSMP Booklet
 ~ Other UK Visas
 ~ Refer A Friend
 ~ Bookmark this Site
 ~ Help
Free HSMP Newsletter
To get regular updates to HSMP policies and our Services, subscribe to our newsletter
Name :
Email :
  UK Work Permits :: UK Employer can sponsor your Work Permit  
  UK is facing shortages of qualified and experienced manpower in some sectors and therefore Home Office has designed various types Work Permits under which the UK Employers can sponsor a Work Permit for non-EEA national.

The main Work Permit categories of the UK are listed below:

Business and Commercial Work Permits

The business and commercial arrangements allow employers in the UK to recruit people from outside the EEA who are going to be filling a vacancy that may otherwise be filled by a 'resident worker'.

Training and Work Experience (TWES) Work Permits

The training and work experience arrangements enable people from outside the EEA to undertake work-based training for a professional or specialist qualification, or a period of work experience.

Sportspeople and Entertainers Work Permits

The sportspeople and entertainers arrangements allow employers in this country to employ established sportspeople, entertainers, cultural artists and some technical/support people from outside the EEA.

Work Permits for Internships

The internship arrangements allow students from outside the EEA studying first or higher degree courses overseas to undertake an internship with an employer in this country.

UK Work Permits under GATS

The GATS arrangements allow employees of companies that are based outside the European Union to work in the UK on a service contract awarded to their employer by a UK-based organisation. This is a special arrangement within the normal work permit rules made under the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS). The company abroad that is contracted to provide the service needs to apply for the UK Work Permit.

The above work permits need the Employer Sponsorship and the Work Permit Holder is allowed to work with only one Employer.

HSMP Services Limited can help you in processing the Work Permits if you are an Employer based in the UK or a Company based outside the EU providing services on contract to a UK organisation. Please contact us with your requirements.

Save 10 on Courier Charge
Receive your original documents
back from the HSMP Team
through courier and SAVE £10!
Please click here
What HSMP Members say...
How I wish such a site was available when I applied for HSMP and came to UK under HSMP! Till before two days of our departure for the UK, we were not sure about where we will go when we land and if there would be any one to receive us at the airport. It was really a time of a lot of stress for us. Fortunately for us some friends of friends helped us, but I am sure not all of us are so lucky and HSMP Services will be able to help those who need such support.   More...
HSMP Seminar near you
It is suggsted that we arrange HSMP Seminar in cities near you.
Would you be interested?
Privacy | Disclaimer | Home | Press Release | Newsletters | Contact Us | HSMP Blog | Courier Facility
  © 2003 - HSMP Services Limited - Registered in England No. 4946203
Designed and developed by Regent Resources (UK) Ltd.